Getting around Patronizer is easy
In either the Adobe® extension or our web app, click Connect New Account... and sign in with your Patreon credentials. You will need to give Patreon permission to share your data with Patronizer.
- Click "Import from Patreon" to import your patrons
- Use the "P" to refresh your rewards list (if you've made any changes)
- You can select "All Patrons" (default) or narrow your list by reward level
- The $ button will limit results to patrons whose pledge for the current month has been processed
- Because of how Patreon processes pledges, this may be inaccurate for the first five days of the month
- The four-lined button towards the bottom toggles between column (one name per line) and paragraph (comma separated list) modes.
- You can export .TXT, .CSV, or JSON using the buttons or use the Adobe Add-On to import directly into select Creative Cloud applications (see Installation & Requirements)
- You can highlight some or all members and right click to copy to the clipboard, then paste the members into any application