Getting Started with Patronizer
Patronizer is web-based; you can use our web version here. There is no need to download Patronizer and there is nothing to install on your computer to use the basic Patronizer functions. To install the Patronizer Adobe Extension, visit the Adobe Exchange.
Patronizer works with any web-enabled computer. Currently we support these browsers (not sure what browser you have?):
- Google Chrome 50 or higher
- Firefox 56 or higher
- Microsoft Edge 39 or higher
- Opera 34 or higher
Connecting Patronizer and Adobe applications
We recommend installing Patronizer for your Adobe Creative Cloud applications directly through Adobe Exchange. This simplifies the installation process to something like three button clicks. It's great.
To use Patronizer's Adobe connection, you need a computer with the following:
- Adobe Creative Cloud 2015 or newer, including at least one of these:
- Adobe Photoshop CC 16.0 (2015) or newer
- Adobe After Effects CC 13.5 (2015) or newer
- Adobe Illustrator CC 19.0 (2015) or newer
- Adobe InDesign CC 11.0 (2015) or newer
- Windows 7 or newer
- MacOS 10.10 (OS X Yosemite) or newer
Once installed, you can located Patronizer by opening one of the supported Adobe Creative Cloud applications, navigating to Windows, selecting Extensions, and then selecting Patronizer.
Patronizer does not support Adobe Creative Suite applications. Please consider migrating to Adobe Creative Cloud.
See how to navigate Patronizer here